• Breaking News

    Most inspiring Attitude Quotes


    Most Attitude Quotes 



    1.      My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.


    2.     My attitude based on how you treat me.


    3.    Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.



    4.     Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.



    5.    I am not Spider man Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF!



    6.   Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF



    7.     For success, attitude is as much important as ability.


    8.     If loving you is wrong, Then i don't want to be right.




    9.     Please don't get confused between my my attitude & personality!



    10.    My life, My rules My Attitude!!!



    11.    Attitude is like underwear - don't show it just wore it.


    12.    When Sum One Hates You for no reason.. Give them a reason.



    13.     Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.



    14.     DP to lagalu par teri aukat nahin hai. 


    15.    Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.


    16.    I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart.



    17.    Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night.



    18.     Never lose your sense of wonder.


    19.   I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk.


    20.     Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful.


    21.      People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger.



    22.     Life is too short Don't waste it updating status!