• Breaking News

    Awesome Quotes.....

    1.     That awesome moment when we bunkers get more marks !! Than attenders :D ;)


    2.     One day, I'm gonna make the onions cry.



    3.      Remember, there are two words in life that will open a lot of doors for you. Push and Pull.



    4.     I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.



    5.      I still miss him, I miss him, I'm missing him.



    6.     Its awesome .. when some one understands u more than u..! :-)




    7.      Oooooh, thats a bit too harsh. Let me put a 'lol' at the end of it.



    8.     Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet (o_o) (>_<)



    9.    I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.



    10.     Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').



    11.    When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke..



    12.     I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it



    13.     Honesty is the best gift you can give.


    14.    That Amazing Moment.. When YOu DrOp YOur PhOne.. But, The HeadphOnes Save Its Life.. ^_-




    15.      The only normal people you know are the ones you don't know very well.



    16.       Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!



    17.      Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut.


    18      Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.



    19.       Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.




    20.      The best thing about a picture is that it never changes even when the people in it do.






    Best Attitude Quotes click here....






    Best Angry Quotes click here.....