• Breaking News

    Best Break Up Quotes :- by devilsstatus

    If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.


    I didn't want to be the one to forget.


    When This IS Over, Remember, I didnt WALK Away, You Pushed Me Away..


    The heart was made to be broken.



    An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries...



    No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.



    One day you'll finally see, your biggest mistake was not loving me.


    SO i heard that your dating my ex, eh? How do i taste sweetie? :)



    Love is beautiful mistake of my life.



    Thank you; you made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me.



    Follow your heart and see where you land.



    The better the relationship...the worse the breakup.



    Before you let go. Remember the reason why you were hanging on. 


    Dear Insomnia..I think we really need to break-up.. I don't love you anymore.


    I wish you weren't in my dreams.



    Life is full of struggles.



    My rear-view mirror has officially fallen off, no more looking back!



    Sometimes You need to stand alone to find out who you really are..


    Just because i let you go, doesn't mean i wanted to.



    Maybe, someday, i just might forgive you.



    People say follow your heart.. but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two?