• Breaking News

    Most amazing college life Quotes


    Most amazing college life Quotes



    Live ♀, Laugh ☺, Love ♥


    School for 12 years, college for 4 years... then you work until you die. Great.




    Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.


    Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.




    Dear colleges, Smart middle class white people need scholarships too.



    Don't do drugs kids. There's a time and place for everything. It's called college.



    Not drinking in college was the best decision ever!


    College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable. 



    In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.




    Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts.





    Taking awful cold medicine as a kid taught me how to take shots in college.




    College is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.



    42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.



    I really want to go to Penn State for college.



    Yelling "You're cool!" when you see somebody doing something stupid.




    Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.



    I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs :)



    "Wow you're cool." LIKE if you just read that in a sarcastic voice.



    I do not get drunk- I get awesome.



    Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.


    Had a really great 'Night Out' last night, according to my police report.