• Breaking News

    Best Breakup WhatsApp Status in English Qoute

    Best breakup qoute , Best Break up status......






      1.       I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, disappointed. But you know what? I’ll put on a smile and move on. It will hurt but I will survive.


          2.         I’m never shocked when people let me down nowa I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place.



          3.       I always picked up all the pieces of my heart and glued them together, but that never stopped me from loving you.



          4.     And one day your name didn’t make me smile anymore.



          5.    The darkest nights produces the brightest stars.

      for more such qoute\status(download available) click here.....


           6.   I’ve learned – that no matter how badly your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.

           7.    I acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.



            8.   No matter how far life seperates us, no one will ever love you like I did.
             

            9.     Some people are going to leave but that’s not the end of your story. 


           10.     That’s the end of their part in your story.

         11.       No one can take his place in my life, He was, is and will be my first love always.


          12.       May be I am just hard to love & easy to leave.


          13.      I shared my so many firsts with you that I wasn’t prepared for our last.


          14.    I don’t love him but he’s here and you’re not.


          15.   The broken will always be able to love harder than most.


          16.    The broken heart will love harder than most.


           17.    My heart is aching from losing someone who wasn’t even mine. 


           18.    How painful is to say “I’m fine” to the person who made you feel so broken.


          19.   Everyone has a heartbreak that changed them.


          20.      I don’t hate you, I am just disappointed that you turned out to be everything you said you wouldn’t be.