• Breaking News

    15 Attitude Quotes

    15 Best Attitude Quotes , English Quotes, 




    1.       Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
    ----@pibond           


    2.       The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.



    3        Sometimes people a high five on the face with a CHAIR.


    4.       I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.






    5,        'B+' is not my blood group, neither my grade in maths. Its my favourite Quote: BE POSITIVE



    6          Every problem comes with some solution..If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!



    7.         I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF! 



    8.         Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!



    9.         I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.



    10.       People with status don't need status...




    11.       I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.



    12.        Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile.. Smile please!!



    13.        If you can;t convince them, confuse them. 



    14.        Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.



    15.          Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end.