• Breaking News

    Famous Quotes by personalities


         Famous Quotes By Personalities

    Inspiration can come from anywhere, but one of my favorite sources is inspirational quotes. 



     1.
    When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    -Helen Keller
    2.
    When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
    -Audre Lorde




    3.

    A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
    -David Brinkley4.
    I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.
    -Abraham Lincoln
    5.

    Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
    -Lucille Ball
    6.

    Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
    -Mother Theresa
    7.

    Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
    -Thomas A. Edison
    8.

    If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
    -Albert Einstein9.
    Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
    -Steve Jobs
    10.

    The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
    -Bruce Lee





    Best Attitude Quotes click here....



    Best Angry Quotes click here.....